Friday 27 May 2011

The Top!

I decided not to devoré the top and use a different fabric , so I took a trip up to Totnes and found this great fabric in Stones Fabrics , it was the material i was looking for! An aqua silk.


Cutting out patterns for my top , i have used a thick stretch cotton for under the silk to give the bodice some sturdiness. 

                                                   Started a bit of draping onto the bodice!

                                                    With the jacket on, not looking to bad!
                                                With out the jacket and a bit of a waste band


3 comments:

Hoo Ha said...

Nice one Amy!!

Elf Designs said...

Hi Amy
I absolutely adore this top. I love the band along the bottom. Looks great with the jacket xx

NatalieShah said...

I really love the top, its very pretty. I also like the way you have shown pictures step by step of your progress :)